Monday, April 27, 2009
SOLD!!!
Our house has been on the market since September and we just sold it! yeah!!!!! I have bitter sweet feelings though. I'm happy that we were able to sell it and get our money out of it(and make a little even) and I'm also happy to move and find something with a bigger yard for the kids. I am sad that we have to leave our ward and the friends we made here. I know that we probably won't move that far but still it is hard to leave. I will miss our first home but I know we will love our next place too. Here are some pictures of our home. http://www.flickr.com/photos/29961691@N07/show/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulatios!! That must feel good :) You have a beautiful house!
wow you're house was so pretty do you want to come and help me decorate? I'm glad you were able to sell it when the market isn't so great1
Have to tell you, I haven't checked your blog for a while... I LOVE Dustin's birthday cake- SO CUTE! And I'm SO GLAD you were able to sell your house!! YAY!! I hope you guys find something AWESOME!!
Post a Comment