
So Dustin has shown some interest in the potty lately. I think it is because he saw his cousin Tyler's Lightning Mcqueen "unders" as he calls them. Anyway we got out Brooklyn's training potty and the first time he sat on it he went pee! And just today he went poop. Awesome Dustin. I hope potty training is a piece of cake when the time comes. I still think he is a little too young right now. It doesn't hurt to get him used to a few things though.

2 comments:
your kids are just the cutest. Poop in the potty in major. You should be happy he is willing so early...Jay could have cared less. We need to get together soon...
Good attitude Anna. The first time Jared attempted we jumped on it unstead of waiting till he was really ready. It sure helps when there are other kids he can relate to that are doing the same thing. Good luck anyway, way to go Dustin!
Post a Comment