Thursday, April 2, 2009

Update. . .

So it has been a crazy couple of weeks. We went to California for a week and a half. We went for Work/brothers wedding/friends wedding (Isabelle)/vacation. It was a fun week but I'm glad to be home. When we got back to Utah we drove straight past our house and went to Jeremy's moms house to visit with more family. All 6 of the Martin kids were here for a week, so after our vacation time in CA we came back to non stop party time with the Martin family. Maybe it wasn't as non stop as I thought it was but it seamed like it because I was SO ready to get back into a routine. Anyway we had a good time and I think it was just yesterday that I felt like things are back to normal:) I think we all had fun and I love playing with family but it is good to be back on a schedule.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

agreed! It's good to be home and back to schedule. All that fun can wear you out!