Friday, February 13, 2009

This and That

Man I'm such a slacker! I can't believe February is half over and I have not posted something for over a month. Not much has been going on with us. We have been trying to sell our house, with no success. We have gotten tons of interest and a few offers but they offer way too little or something else goes wrong. Hopefully we will be able to sell soon. Jeremy went to work at the Bank last week. We missed him and we are glad to have him home. The kids and I have been doing the usual. . . Playing with friends and family, going to library (twice a week to two different ones) and trying to keep the house clean to show it! On thursday we went to the Lehi Legacy aquatic center. It was a lot of fun. It took the kids awhile to warm up to it but they had fun after awhile. The water was so warm! It was like taking a bath. While we were where swimmming we could see out the the snow falling out side. It was a little weird to be swimming in the middle of February. Anyway I can't think of much else to write. I will try and bee better about posting more often.

No comments: