Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cazy Week

So this week was pretty lame. Jeremy had a really bad pain in his neck and could barely move. The kids and I came down with colds, and I had another miscarriage. The really scary part was that Dustin had a fever for two days so we took him in to the doctor only to find out that he had double ear infections (one of is ears was about to burst) and he had pneumonia. So they put him on antibiotics and said if he is not better by Friday bring him back in. That was on Wednesday. He kept throwing up his antibiotics and still had a fever on Friday so we took him back in to the doctor. They gave him a nasty shot of antibiotics and prescribed a different one for him. They also took and x-ray of his lungs. pretty lame week huh? well good news is that Dustin is doing way better and regaining his strength. He is actually walking around today. He laid on my for like three days straight with absolutely no energy to him. I would pick up his arm and drop it and it would just fall back down like a soggy noodle. I am so grateful for modern day medicine, and that he is doing so much better.

2 comments:

melissa said...

wow! that does sound like a crazy week. I am so sorry you are dealing with another miscarriage alone- not to mention all the other stuff on top of it. i am glad dustin is starting to feel better at least! take care- all of you!

Emilie said...

Wow Anna...you seem to handle it all very well. Sorry about the sickies and miscarriage. We'll send some prayers your way.