
Me riding Blaze ( I was pretty nervous)

Amanda and i took the horses back up to the ranch after we were all done playing

This was Dustin every time he had to get off the horse.

Kids playing and waiting for their turn to ride.

Brooklyn like riding by herself. She is so brave.

This is Joe almost getting bucked off. But he is such an awesome cowboy e got Cheyenne under control. The first time she started acting up he had to jump off of her.

Dustin loved th four wheelers too. Jeremy took him for a little ride.

Brooklyn and Grandma Martin going for a little ride.

Jeremy Riding.

This was in the morning. The kids were excited to watch Dad open presants

How do you like their hair cuts.

Jeremy and I went for a wild ride. we went so fast I almost peed my pants. It was fun though.

Bryce riding the horse.

The first of many horse rides that night for Dustin.
We had a fun day today on Jeremy's Birthday! He is 32 years old! The kids and I started out by surprising him with balloons presents and chocolate chip pancakes. Then we all went over to Stephan's and Amanda's so the Boys could get their hair cut. Then we went home to clean the house and play around for awhile. The kids took a nap, and then we went up to the ranch for a BBQ and some wild and crazy fun! These are the fun things we did.

4 comments:
Good job so far...love it!
Yeah! I am so glad you are up and running on here! Once you get the hang of it (it already looks great) you will love it. It is the same idea as the week in pictures email, but it is all compiled in the same place. You can even have a book made out of it, so you can have a hard copy! I haven't done one yet, but I am planning to do one at the end of this year (and then every year there after). I will let you know how it goes! I am going to add your link to our blog right now! I always love seeing updates on you and the fam- I will be checking back soon! Take care!
nice job Anna. I'm glad you have one of these. Looks great.
Oh- I almost forgot... happy belated birthday Jeremy! Looks like you guys had a fun day/weekend!
Post a Comment