Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hectic Day

Yesterday was a pretty hectic day for me. In the morning it went pretty smooth. We went to the Library with my sister in law and Bryce and got lots of fun books and toys and the kids were pretty good. We came home the kids played with there toys and books from the library and were somewhat good ( I think Brooklyn only got sent to here room one time. they both took naps which is awesome (Brooklyn hasn't taken a nap since she gave her passy up about a month ago) Then after nap time there was so much crying screaming and caos (by the kids and me. Jeremy is pretty even tempered and never yells) that I wanted to curl up under a rock and hide. After Jeremy left for young men's there was even more craziness Brooklyn pulled Dustin arm and made him fall on the floor just about cracking his head open. She got put in her room for that which she was very opposed to. She about broke the door down banging on it so hard and cracked the windows form screaming so loud. When they both got calmed down they got ready for bed and then something set Brooklyn off that sent her into another fit of rage! Well Anyway long story longer I had to call Jeremy and ask him to come home early from young men because by that time I had lost it and was in tears and ready to I don't know what.
So I'm so glad that I get another chance today to make it a better day.

No comments: