
So this is the story. . .Jeremy and I were talking in the kitchen I think around lunch time. The kids were standing by the table. Dustin is pointing out the window and saying ma-y, ma-y, ma-y (which means mommy, mommy, mommy) he wants me to look so I look and there is a bunch of quail on our hill. There is always quail on our hill but I still acted like it was the most awesome thing in the world. Jeremy looks out the kitchen window and says, "those are some plump quail we should catch them and eat them." Then we continued with our conversation . About 3 min later Jeremy happens to glance out the kitchen window again and he sees Brooklyn walking up the hill!!! She had climbed the wall and proceeded to walk up our steep hill! When we asked her what the tarnation she was doing she said, "I just wanted to catch a quail." This whole thing was so funny to me because this is not something she normally does. She is usually afraid to even step out side by herself, let alone clime a big steep wall and walk up a slippery steep hill with socks on in the rain to catch a quail!!! Silly girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment